[SEL] Fw: Antique Equipment Auction

Richard Fink Sr rfinksr at verizon.net
Tue Mar 29 15:36:25 PDT 2011

Some one may have an interest.
R Fink

----- Original Message -----
From: JR Searcy and Associates
To: rfinksr at verizon.net
Sent: Tuesday, March 29, 2011 5:46 PM
Subject: Antique Equipment Auction

                  Antique Equipment Auction

                              Dear Antique Enthusiast,

                              JR Searcy & Associates invites you to our upcoming Unreserved Public Antique Equipment Auction on April 29, 2011 beginning 9 AM at 2836 Gondring Rd in Ceres, CA.  Preview days will be held on Wednesday, April 27 & Thursday April 28th from 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.  Auction held rain or shine!

                              This is your chance to bid on the impressive Jerry Clark Collection, including an A. Schilling & Sons Engine (the only one in existence) and an extremely rare 1918 Best 25 Crawler Tractor.

                              Included in this auction will be antique tractors, antique engines, antique washing machines, unique one of a kind pieces, and much more.  Check out our website for a full listing.

                              As with all of our auctions, these items are No Reserve, No Minimum, No Buyer's Premium and No Buybacks.  Bid with ease with JR Searcy and Associates!

                              Sincerely,

                              J.R. Searcy

                              JR Searcy and Associates

                              559-380-8750-cell
                              559-947-3900-office
                              jr at jrauctions.net

                       IN THIS ISSUE
                              ONLINE BIDDING
                              ANTIQUE EQUIPMENT
                              TERMS & CONDITIONS
                              QUICK LINKS

                              Inventory List

                              Register for Auction

                              Auction Brochure

                              Map to Auction Site

                              Upcoming Sales

                              Facebook

                              Online Bidding

                              JR Searcy & Associates Auctioneers & Appraisers also offer online bidding for those that are unable to attend the auction in person.  Check out our website to register for online bidding by selecting "Register for Auction" and follow the instructions:  www.jrauctions.net.

                              All web bidders must be approved 24 hours prior to auction!

                              For registration assistance or for more information please contact Melissa Perryman at melissa at jrauctions.net
                              ARRIVE EARLY

                              This will be a short sale, with the large items going up for bid first.  Don't miss your chance to buy these historical items.  ARRIVE EARLY
                              Antique Equipment

                              Come visit our auction in person or online.  Some of the items for sale are one of a kind pieces that may never be available for public auction again.  Purchase a piece of history!  We have something for even the most avid Antique Enthusiasts!

                              Terms and Conditions of Sale

                              All items sold "as is-where is."  The auctioneer makes no warranties expressed or implied.  All information obtained from sources deemed reliable.  Payment must be made sale day unless other arrangements are made in advance with auctioneer.  All items to be removed no later than May 6, 2011.  We accept cash, checks, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, and American Express Cards.  A 3% transaction fee will be charged for credit cards.

      Forward email

            This email was sent to rfinksr at verizon.net by melissa at jrauctions.net |
            Update Profile/Email Address | Instant removal with SafeUnsubscribeT | Privacy Policy.

      JR Searcy and Associates | P.O. Box 490 | Lemoore | CA | 93245