[SEL] Hornsby pics

Russell russell at ncable.com.au
Sat Mar 26 18:51:00 PDT 2011

G'day all, for those whom are interested I have up loaded more pics of my O5 style Hornsby. I tried to retrieve some other pics from our dead pc but they will not open up (from a memory stick) because I think the files are just to corrupt?? Anyway I have some pics added I did today. The work still to do, finish fuel system, Clean up crank guard and oiler system for big end. I'm having the cooling tower water inlet/spray thingi cast from an original and also getting the same done for the water cooler filling cup bit! I have got hold of some nice aged timber to redo the tool box to try and keep it looking old and rustic. Still need to clean up the flywheel and machine x2 hub caps for the transport. I have two spares from an earlier trolley but they are just a little under size for this one. Lat pic is of a 3hp stationary which will go well being parked besides the portable.

http://community.webshots.com/album/552706235FvuJTj

cheers Russell