[SEL] FBM 208's

Tim Christoff tchristoff at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 26 08:08:53 PDT 2011

I know that the list is not a place to try and sell an engine but I am only posting this for a older man who is looking to get rid of what he has, I get nothing out of it.  I am doing some work for him right now and he has 3 FBM 208's that he is wanting to sell or scrap.  I have no interest in them.  He says there is enough in all 3 to make a complete engine with a lot of extra parts left over.  I will be taking a few pic's of them later on today and can send them if anyone has interest.  He pulled these engines off of some of his wells and then would rob parts off of them to fix other engines.  I will try to find out what the years are.  I do know that one of them has a cracked block.  He does what to sell them for one money and is looking for offers.  Since he is going to scrap them if they are not bought I am guessing that they can be bought for scrap price or even less if he doesn't have to mess with them any futher.  If you are interested in them I can send you his contact info and you can deal with him directly.

Tim Christoff
Basehor KS.

Tim Christoff