[SEL] O5 Style Hornsby

Judge Tommy Turner Lcjudge at scrtc.com
Fri Mar 25 05:04:16 PDT 2011

Mike,
	I've got a scar running from my eyebrow to up past my hairline
from a grinding disc that blew up on me in 1978.  The Dr. did a great
job on sewing it up and I have to be in the right light for it to show
up but I can still remember it happening.  Luckily it didn't get down
into the eye or I'd be minus one.  Wear safety equipment!

TT