[SEL] Indiana collections

Best, George George_Best at adp.com
Thu Mar 17 10:05:23 PDT 2011

Steve,

Maybe you were just on the wrong tour.  The first EHOWT had an afterhours tour of a 350 year old German brewery with all the beer we wanted to drink!  Plus we also toured the sex museum and red light district of Amsterdam.

The brewery tour was unplanned, but my German friend we were visiting is a good friend with the family that owns the brewery.  We were asked if we'd like to tour the brewery, so we couldn't very well turn down that offer.  It was a late evening visit and we picked up a stack of pizza's which we took to the brewery where the owners son had set up a keg for us to drink from, plus we could have any of the several beers and ales they brewed.  Had a great time there.

The Amsterdam part was also unplanned, but one of the group members (not myself) thought it was terrible to be so close to Amsterdam and not get to see some of his non-engine related interests.

Steve.... you have to admit though on EHOWT2 you didn't lack anything to drink.  Plus it wasn't my fault the trappist brewery had already sold out for the day.  It was nice of Arnie though to buy that wheel of cheese from them.

George