[SEL] Indiana collections

Best, George George_Best at adp.com
Wed Mar 16 15:52:41 PDT 2011

Arnie,

I almost mentioned that in the last posting, but then removed it.

Of course we had no shortage of beer and other stuff the Royster boys were passing around.

It definitely was not a tour for anyone that needed to stay away from alcohol in any form.

Maybe I shouldn't have said anything about that.  Some of those Aussies might think a beer and engines tour is to their liking and want to come along. ;-)

Did I mention I was thinking next tour we would visit a brewery in Germany?

George