[SEL] Indiana collections

Best, George George_Best at adp.com
Wed Mar 16 15:12:06 PDT 2011

Arnie,

It's starting to look like a HOWT!  I think I just added two more collections to the route today ;-)

Problem with adding more stops is it means you sometimes have to leave one place you'd like to stay longer, but you can't as you've got to be at another collection later the same day.

There's also that old cat herding problem I have to deal with to get people back in the van so we can make it to the next stop!

Not sure why I let Harry talk me into doing this;-)  I was planning on going to Nuenen this year and visiting my European friends again.

I might complain, but you know I love doing this tour stuff :-)

Just hope this tour group is half as good as the last one!  The last tour group was great to travel with and I think we all had a pretty good time.

George