[SEL] From Bill Young in Japan

Larry Evans levans44 at roadrunner.com
Sat Mar 12 08:23:34 PST 2011

 > Bill-san,
 > Just checking that all is well with you.  Folks have been asking on
the  engine lists since the big earthquake. Larry
Larry-san, It was a real attention getter.  I was outside working and
could hardly stand.  It just kept going and going, shaking from time to
time all night and next morning as well.  Little actual damage at my
place -- one broken window in my shop.  Utilities just now restored
after being off for 24 hours.  Pass the word. More latter.  Bill

--
Larry Evans
MailTo:LEVANS44 at roadrunner.com
http://www.oldengine.org/members/levans/