[SEL] More Engine Trailer/RV Stuff

Listerdiesel listerdiesel at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 11:46:30 PST 2011

On 8 March 2011 20:38, Judge Tommy Turner <Lcjudge at scrtc.com> wrote:

> Wow that is beautiful work by some guys who really know what they are
> doing.  I can't wait to see the final product.
>
> Tommy Turner

Not my welding, Tommy, our youngest son and Big Dave at the
metalbashers did all that. I just designed the beastie.

We finished it off (as far as the framework goes) lunchtime today, and
towed it back home.

http://www.stationary-engine.net/Forum/Images/Uploaded/DBTrailer132.jpg
http://www.stationary-engine.net/Forum/Images/Uploaded/DBTrailer133.jpg
http://www.stationary-engine.net/Forum/Images/Uploaded/DBTrailer134.jpg

Shotblasting and Zinc spraying next, followed by powder coating. We
have to take off all of the axles, pivot etc for both processes and
then re-assemble to move onto the next job.

Peter
Peter
--
Peter A Forbes