[SEL] 1000 Engine Rally 2011 Photo,s

Dave Croft dave.croft at ntlworld.com
Tue Jun 28 14:19:27 PDT 2011

From: "Michael Tucker" <oldironnut at windstream.net>
Sent: Tuesday, June 28, 2011 5:27 PM
To: "The SEL email discussion list" <sel at lists.stationary-engine.com>
Subject: Re: [SEL] 1000 Engine Rally 2011 Photo,s

> Thanks, Dave, great photos! I especially liked the engine in SAM_0229
> (page 8)... what's the brand name and HP for that critter?
>
> Thanks,
> Mike
>
> On Jun 28, 2011, at 10:41 AM, Dave Croft wrote:
>
>> I didn't have the time to record the details but here is about 100
>> pictures of the engines that interested me.
>> Saturday was cloudy with showers but Sunday was roasting!
>> See http://good-times.webshots.com/album/580393198ZtwNta
>> Dave Croft
>> http://oldengine.org/members/croft/
>> http://community.webshots.com/user/crftdv
> Michael Tucker
> oldironnut at windstream.net
> Versailles, Kentucky, USA

Hi Michael, The engine is a Dutch Engine Brouhot & Co owned by a  friend of
25 years, Kees Fitters...
A web page about Kees and Dutch shows are at the address below.
http://home.kpn.nl/antonvandercruijsen/expl.kees.htm
The later years seem to have disappeared but good rare engines are shown!
see
http://image90.webshots.com/90/0/15/69/2692015690028520097mYUZxo_fs.jpg

Dave Croft