[SEL] Belliss & Morcom and Parker Steam Engines

Peter Lowe plowe at exemail.com.au
Sat Jun 25 23:32:14 PDT 2011

Hi Guys

Are there any steam museums in Oz, UK or USA that have Belliss & Morcom and Parker steam engines on display.
I have a number of books and drawings from Harwood Sugar Mill that were going to be thrown out, I have had these for many years but they are of no real use to me.
I thought about giving it to one of the small museums in Brisbane until I saw all their literature piled into an old wardrobe full of silver fish.
I thought about selling them on Ebay, but a generous streak appeared in my nature today and I would like them to go to a good home that will have a use for them and look after them.

SO, those who are genuinely interested, (not just those literature bowerbirds (if you want to know what a bowerbird is, GOOGLE it ;-))) and would like them, contact me OFF LIST that means you click here on my email address if you do not know how to reply to me OFF LIST. plowe at exemail.com.au  replies to the LISTS will not be answered.
I also have some photos of the various book covers.

Regards
Peter Lowe
R&V Engine Registrar
Australia