[SEL] Flywheel spoke(s) line-up

Judge Tommy Turner lcjudge at scrtc.com
Fri Jun 10 08:32:03 PDT 2011

Your crankshaft is definitely twisted Rick.  Since its basically scrap
now, I'll take it off your hands, free of charge of course.

Seriously, George is right.  I've seen several of the earlier makes
(mostly 1910 and prior) that have misaligned spokes.  I had an Otto that
was way off and it was totally original.

I wouldn't worry a bit if I were you.

Tommy Turner
Magnolia, KY