[SEL] OT: Joined The Dark Side

Tim Christoff tchristoff at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 9 15:41:07 PDT 2011

Wow!  Thanks Curt, I had no idea that it was that bad.  Mike has a very serious problem and I for one am willing to help him out with this.  I have plenty of good dry barn space to store many of those rusted engines thus minimizing the amount of blue tarps in his yard.  Since he won't need to be buying up more walmart tarps to cover engines than he could put that money to good use on a new roof.  That just might help with Ann's problem of taking a shower thus making life for Mike much more enjoyable.  I shall go and see my neighbor about his 40' goose neck trailer and head out for Shelby first light.  If you would like to meet up with me at his place I am sure there will be plenty of room on the trailer for a load to go to your place.  Thank you for the informing us of Mike serious situation Curt.

Tim