[SEL] Ford's Model T Factory ... and Coolspring

Jim Hardman Jim at hardmanfamily.net
Wed Jun 8 17:35:47 PDT 2011

Dave,

This is a great presentation.  It has been circulating, but it sure is worth
watching again.  What a great era.

We look forward to seeing everyone at Coolspring!  Tom and I will be
arriving early and will check in to say hello.

For anyone "on the fence", waffling about whether or not to attend, just DO
IT.  This is one great show, with as good a display of engines as you are
likely to find.  Bring your camera.

Warm regards to all,

Jim in Vermont