[SEL] International M 1.5hp

jlb94 at juno.com jlb94 at juno.com
Thu Jun 2 11:16:52 PDT 2011

Hi Andy,
I just purchased a 1929 Int'l "M" a few weeks ago.
On the right side of the hopper (looking from behind the flywheels)  there is a decal
approx. 2½" x 6¾" that would say McCormick Deering.
On the left side of the hopper there is a decal approx 2½" x 2" that I cannot read.
It looks like four circles crammed together (like an expanded world globe or something).
I have no idea what the printing on this one might be.
I am pretty sure my 1½ Int'l "M" is original as there is one leg of the skid
(starting/working  side) that still has "1½ HP McCormick Deering" printed on it.

Hope this helps.

Joe "Pip" Betz said that.
jlb94 at juno.com - - - www.oldengine.org/members/betz
 ,-._,-.      http://community.webshots.com/user/pipbetz
 \/)"(\/      Pittsburgh - Half the time it's cold - Half the time
(_0_)       it's hot - And the other half, It's just miserable.