[SEL] O.T. Please identify this modern US made engine (motor)/More

Jerry Evans jerrye at databak.co.za
Sat Jul 30 12:26:41 PDT 2011

   I just noticed the casting mark on this pic:
   <[1]http://www.oldengine.org/members/evans/aircool/AC2.jpg>
   looks like the Briggs & Stratton logo to me - do they make anything
   this small ?
   Jerry
   Hi All,
           Someone dumped this small modern USA made aircooled motor on my
   doorstep. Can anyone identify it for me please? (Dave, when answering
   "Yes" please give details :-))
   [2]http://www.oldengine.org/members/evans/aircool/index.html
           It's not a "Hit 'n Miss" but, if someone threw it at me and I
   took a swipe at it with a baseball bat and missed would that qualify as
   a "Hit 'n Miss" :-)
           Thanks in advance.

   Keep the revs up (or down)
   Jerry Evans