[SEL] Findlay Ohio Aug 4-7 Engine and Tractor Show

don.h at wcoil.com don.h at wcoil.com
Thu Jul 28 10:32:51 PDT 2011

also Mark  tell everbody   Friday night we are going to have our own country
music jam at the mini park starting at 730 PM    singing old 50 60 style
country music    NO ELECTRIC INSTRUMENTS   please you will be asked not to
plug them in This way we wont have any hard hearing old foggie like me
cranking it up drowing the rest out.
Ought to be fun I have a gang coming from our area that go to my jam coming
there just to play .
Please pass the word to our fellow engine guys and gals .Everbody gets to do
3 numbers if you sing tell jokes or play the spoons then we go to the next
person around the room then start over will play till we run out of steam I
hope to make this a big event for everbody on friday night after the corn
roast Sorry I cant pay anybody or even get them in free come early and enjoy
the show then top it off with good old music and maybe even a square dance
or to We have a  man who has been calling for over 45 yrs and still playing
every week he just celebrated his 82 birthday
Thanks   Don