[SEL] ATIS Engine Transport

Jim French fbi at insulate.co.uk
Tue Jul 19 13:13:02 PDT 2011

Hi Spencer

I know it's not too far, but I was hoping no-one would have to go too far
out of their way.  I don't think we'd be able to fit it in a hire car!
And the seller CAN deliver it to Coolspring for free, but we wouldn't get
to see it then!!!
Of course, we'd be happy to reimburse any transport in the preferred
currency.

Dolly