[SEL] Nuenen 2011, some thanks.

Domeney Brothers dombros2 at clearmail.com.au
Sat Jul 16 16:27:42 PDT 2011

G'day all
I'm just back home, way down in the (freezing cold) state of Tasmania, Australia after an extended trip to Europe, the engine highlight of which was the Nuenen Rally.

My compliments and congratulations to Anton and his colleagues who put this Rally together every year. I was told before going that it was a Rally every engineman should see in his lifetime, and I can now endorse that. Thank you Anton for the Rally, and for your help, courtesy, kindness and generosity during our stay.

And also Peter Forbes, whom I have emailed for help several times in the past. It was really good to put a face to the name, and thank you too for your kindness to me on the Saturday. (Peter gave me a bottle of water when I was quite dehydrated and the hospitality tent was not yet on site.) Your generosity was quite timely and very much appreciated.

I have heard from Anton that Coolspring was very good, he was urging me to go to it too, after Nuenen. It was impossible this year with plans locked in place for various visits in Europe. But look out, its on my shortlist for the future.

Regards to all
Teddy