[SEL] Coolsprings 2011 and a Mill

Mark Shulaw frappi at wcoil.com
Sun Jul 10 13:35:17 PDT 2011

At this 2011 June Coolspring Event a mill was purchased.  It was left
by the buyer at the spot for pick up later that day. The buyer never
returned for it by Sunday morning when we left. If you were the
purchaser of this mill who forgot to pick it up we have it in safe
keeping for you. Unfortunately we do not know your name. Identify the
mill you purchased to our satisfaction so that we know you were the
buyer and if you attend the listed events we can bring it to Plain
City Ohio this week. Findlay Ohio first week of August, Portland Show
in late August or back to Coolspring in October. Or what ever can be
worked out.
  If you forgot a mill at Coolspring Identify the mill to get it.
                                               Mark

Mark Shulaw
454 County Road 33
Bluffton, OH. 45817
USA

Frappi at wcoil.com / 419.358.5206  Home / 419.516.2996 Ver. Cell.
Hobby Collector and Dealer in Maytag Multi-Motor Engine parts.
VISIT the Maytag Collectors Club at  www.Maytagclub.com