[SEL] Court Case over Stolen/Fake engines

BIGFLYWHEEL at aol.com BIGFLYWHEEL at aol.com
Wed Jul 6 19:14:41 PDT 2011

Arnie

Please enlighten myself why one would post John Delays name on  this form?
You can email me in private If you wish.

Thank you
Kevin K

_BIGFLYWHEEL at AOL.COM_ (mailto:BIGFLYWHEEL at AOL.COM)

In a message dated 7/6/2011 11:27:34 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
listerdiesel at gmail.com writes:

On 6  July 2011 15:04,  <fero_ah at city-net.com> wrote:
> VERY  interesting article Peter.  There is one prominent name (a
colleague
> of Mr. Green's), however, that is quite conspicuous by its  absence.  Any
> thoughts on that?
>
> See ya,  Arnie

John Delay?

No idea, I haven't heard his name  mentioned in a while.

Peter
--
Peter A Forbes
Email:  listerdiesel at gmail.com