[SEL] Aussie Flooding

John & Beryl Cooper cooperjb at aapt.net.au
Mon Jan 31 14:41:02 PST 2011

Hi Mark,
Leongatha is on the east coast and being quite hilly it is not subject to
much flooding, unlike the northwest of Victoria which is very flat. The
water is so slow moving out there that it will take weeks to reach some
towns. Swan Hill on the Murray River is expecting the peak over the next day
or so.
Regards,
John Cooper,
Bega,