[SEL] engine shows

Bob Willman blcksmth at wcnet.org
Sun Jan 30 12:27:20 PST 2011

	The National Threshers show in Wauseon, Ohio is June 23-26 about 1
hour west of Toledo right next to the Ohio Turnpike exit.

Bob Willman
The Eagle's Anvil
WB8NQW
Bowling Green, Ohio

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are
willing to work and give to those who would not.

Thomas Jefferson