[SEL] [AT] hello?

Jerry Evans jerrye at databak.co.za
Tue Jan 25 17:45:27 PST 2011

Hi Spencer,
         I know the feeling !!

         Thanks for what you do for us and the service you provide us with
- a little glitch every now and then is quite acceptable. Over the last 6
years or so that I've been a member of your list I've been able to set my
watch to the time that my "SEL Digest" arrives. Thank you.

Keep the revs up (or down)
Jerry Evans
<www.oldengine.org/members/evans/plates/index.htm>