[SEL] Show schedule

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Sun Jan 23 10:06:17 PST 2011

Spencer,

One of the greatest gatherings of the OFES is at the Findlay Ohio show the first
weekend in August.  I think Zolfo Springs in Florida (February? - Dave would know)
gets a good SEL turnout.  There's also a "Hillbilly Roundup?" or something like that
in Kentucky in April that gets a lot of oilfield engine folks.

See ya,  Arnie