[SEL] Alfa DeLaval

curt at rustyiron.com curt at rustyiron.com
Thu Jan 20 12:59:10 PST 2011

Guys,
Been a while since I've posted anything on the SEL.

Any Alfa DeLaval experts out there? I'm curious to know where their
engines were made. Did Alfa DeLeval make their own engines, or were they
rebadged engines of some other manufacturer?

I'm working on a Alfa Laval heat exchanger and I'm curious about how the
engine history fits into the company. The history posted on the company
website completely omits the engine portion of the business. That history
focuses on the milk separating equipment.

Curt Holland
Bessemer City, NC