[SEL] Fwd: Internal Fire Museum of Power - Hall 5

Jerry Evans jerrye at databak.co.za
Wed Jan 19 04:29:11 PST 2011

Hi All,
         I hinted at this mail in another post but here is the full thing.
Although many of you probably got it direct I'm forwarding it to the list
because I do not know if everyone got it.

         I remember a few years ago Arnie started something to the effect
of members giving up a weekends beer ration and sending it (the cash - not
the beer) to the museum when they needed something. How about we do
something similar now.
Jerry