[SEL] enine stuff

BIGFLYWHEEL at aol.com BIGFLYWHEEL at aol.com
Sun Jan 16 06:00:02 PST 2011

Why dont you get a hold of Bill Hazard he travels west several times
through out the year.
KK

In a message dated 1/14/2011 8:44:37 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
jdohagan at comcast.net writes:

Hi Mark,  Thanks for the reply. It's a 8 horse Fairbanks "N" tank cooled. I
think it  weighs 1500 Lbs. ish.,4' tall, 4'w. and 5'long .without a tank.
I'll keep  your email and let you know what happens. Beer money-Absolutely!
Thanks  Jimmy