[SEL] What Happened?

Mark Shulaw frappi at wcoil.com
Sat Jan 15 10:26:25 PST 2011

Arnie,  Well the evil one must have been in a kind mood that day or
as he said his memory could be failing as his exact quote was

(If memory serves the ratio was one cup of oil to 4,000 gal. of
gasoline! I believe that still "works"  Dave  )

Email dated and time stamped below.

(David Rotigel  08:53 PM 10/18/2010     Re: [SEL] Maytag Cup)

So we better start keeping a closer eye on him, we don't want him to
have a memory lapse  and forget that turning gears is no place for
fingers. Or that using a hammer to kill a fly on his friends fore
head is not good either.  Thats gotta leave a mark.  GRINN,
No pun intended,    Mark