[SEL] crosshead problems

Rupert rwenig2 at xplornet.com
Fri Feb 25 10:07:14 PST 2011

	I'm sure there are enough machinists on the list who would have spoken
up by now on how to machine a cast-in-place wristpin. A special cutter
similar to the in block crankshaft cutter Roland posted a link to might
work after the bulk of the weld bead is ground or filed down to size. I
think that leaves only one method left. That is, to do it by hand with a
file and emery cloth but that would be a very tedious process.

Rupert