[SEL] Lister J Question

Patrick Livingstone patrick.livingstone at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 14:25:01 PST 2011

Hi Kerry,
I will try and find a better pic but this is the best I have found so far of
an early Lister with a piston water pump:
http://www.oldengine.org/members/pml/y09/images/DSCF4365_JPG.jpg
Many have a rotary pump and I have only seen a couple with the piston pump
fitted. I think they used check balls similar to an Austral water pump.
Patrick