[SEL] Lister J Question

Andy Nicholson rustyiron1 at bigpond.com
Fri Feb 18 00:14:05 PST 2011

Hi Kerry. Are these Lister J's the same as the Southern Cross P's?
I've seen a lot of parts on Ebay for J's, which I bet would fit onto the S/C
I'm putting together now.
I don't know what you mean by "water pump" as my S/C P has only the Fuel &
Oil pump on the side.
Do you have any photo's?

Andy
Qld