[SEL] oldengine.org/members help

Ken Christison christison at coastalnet.com
Thu Feb 17 10:57:57 PST 2011

Hi Peter,

I have never had to change any of my ftp settings before this, and I have
7 domains that have over the years been on probably 5 different servers.
The fix that Larry mentioned worked for me and I passed that on to
Tom this morning.  I think he was going to be away from the computer
for a while, so we won't know what he finds out until later.

Take care.

Ken