[SEL] Is the List still around?

Kelly Reynolds kelly_reynolds at rocketmail.com
Wed Feb 16 04:08:30 PST 2011

Thanks Ron!
I haven't acquired alot of new toys but do have a few baby ones.   No room for
flywheels right now but do have some air cooled toys.   In fact, back in
November a friend from church that works at the local landfill, found me an old
tiller with a Clinton engine on it.   I finally got it running yesterday.  It is
complete except for the fuel cap.  Other than that there are a few other
Clintons, Briggs, & Lausons along with Kimmy's  Maytag!

Kelly Reynolds
Henderson, Kentucky