[SEL] a little on the wet side

Russell russell at ncable.com.au
Fri Feb 4 14:23:00 PST 2011

A little bit wet here yesterday and the outlook is worse for today:http://www.milduraindependent.com/news/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2268%3Astorms-hit-red-cliffs-203mm-mildura-111mm-of-rain&catid=1%3Anews&Itemid=2

Had 4 inches here in just under 2 hours. Have had another 2 inches over night (9pm to 9am). Not bad if you think our average anual rain fall for this area is 10inches for twelve months! Who would have thought that the local SES would be setting up an evacuation centre in Mildura for a rain event! Just checked my sheds and all the engines are nice and dry :-)
Russell