[SEL] OT. Allis Chalmers Tractor Age

Best, George George_Best at adp.com
Wed Feb 2 15:58:07 PST 2011

1939

-----Original Message-----
From: sel-bounces at lists.stationary-engine.com [mailto:sel-bounces at lists.stationary-engine.com] On Behalf Of Brian Watts
Sent: Wednesday, February 02, 2011 3:40 PM
To: Staqtionary Engine List; Stationary Engine List
Subject: [SEL] OT. Allis Chalmers Tractor Age

  OT. Allis Chalmers Tractor Age

Can any list member help me to find out the age of my fathers B model tractor ,No. 3574 or direct me to a site that may help.
My Dad bought the Allis in 1956, after his Death in 1971 the tractor went in to storage until my son David managed to buy it back in 2006 along with some of his Engines.

1956 photo show my Dad & Allis, Tractor is in still original condition.

Brian Watts
Melbourne
Australia
(03)97266147