[SEL] New Year Crank Up

Best, George George_Best at adp.com
Thu Dec 29 07:41:09 PST 2011

Patrick, you have the benefit of it being summer;-)

Although it was on course to be our driest December on record, that won't be the case as we've got a storm system set up to dump a couple inches of rain on us the next few days.  Doubtful I'll crank up an engine as my barn looks like a disaster after packing too much stuff into it this Fall. May surprise myself and see if I can run one.  Maybe my 1903 4hp Stover.

George