[SEL] O.T. Totally "off topic"

Mark Shulaw frappi at wcoil.com
Wed Dec 28 15:29:47 PST 2011

Well Bless her heart, Tell her to go for it. She want's to parachute
jump next then go with her!   LOL   More Power To Her.  Mark

At 12:21 PM 12/27/2011, you wrote:
>    Hi All,
>            My mother turned 91 today and she celebrated by going for a
>    ride on this:
>    <[1]http://www.encounter.co.za/what-to-do/adventure/zip-line/>
>            My Mom is the 94 year old (they got the age wrong - poetic
>    licence ??) mentioned in this article:
>    <[2]http://www.iol.co.za/travel/south-africa/kwazulu-natal/zip-zapped-1
>    .1202206>
>            On Youtube <[3]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEdIGORNYAc> but
>    they only show the first part of the ride on this video- it goes a lot
>    further.
>            She absolutely loved the experience - now I'm worried that she
>    may plan a parachute jump next year :-) because both my elder brother
>    and I were paratroopers in the good ole South Africa !!!!!!
>            All for now.
>
>    Keep the revs up (or down)
>    Jerry Evans
>    Near Johannesburg in Sunny South Africa.
>    Etched Brass Engine Plates made to order:
>    <[4]www.oldengine.org/members/evans/plates/index.htm>
>
>References
>
>    1. http://www.encounter.co.za/what-to-do/adventure/zip-line/
>    2.
> http://www.iol.co.za/travel/south-africa/kwazulu-natal/zip-zapped-1.1202206
>    3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEdIGORNYAc
>    4. http://www.oldengine.org/members/evans/plates/index.htm

Mark Shulaw
454 County Road 33
Bluffton, OH. 45817
USA

Frappi at wcoil.com / 419.358.5206  Home
Hobby Collector and Dealer in John Deere
and Hercules Engines.
Maytag Multi-Motor Engine parts.
VISIT the Maytag Collectors Club at  www.Maytagclub.com