[SEL] Merry Christmas

Jerry Evans jerrye at databak.co.za
Sun Dec 25 04:45:26 PST 2011

   Hi Friends,
           Wishing You and Yours all a great Christmas and that you all
   have a Blessed and enjoyable day.
           It's 2:00 pm here and the "barbie" fire will be started a bit
   later. It's a beautiful summers day and fortunately a little cooler (30
   deg C - 86 deg F) than other days lately but still too hot to cook and
   eat right now so we'll do that a bit later when it gets cooler.
           An SMS I received earlier had the line "Jesus is the Reason for
   the Season" - I think that pretty much sums it up !!

   Keep the revs up (or down)
   Jerry Evans
   <[1]www.oldengine.org/members/evans/plates/index.htm>