[SEL] NYS engine pix

Rick I. rdi at rochester.rr.com
Wed Dec 21 04:12:45 PST 2011

Rob Skinner writes in the "Christmas Event" thread:

>...Classic & Custom Charity Toy Drive sponsored by the La Habra Host Lions
>Club...
>...I took a couple pictures that you can see at:
>http://www.rustyiron.com/temp/toys/

Ah, I see the Batmobile was there!  If I win the lottery, that is the FIRST
thing I'm buying... brand new!
http://www.buybatparts.com/joomla/index.php/replicas

---

Oh, and I recently uploaded some (fairly) new engine pix from an
unofficial(?) engine show I stumbled upon in Duanesburg, NY last year.
http://www.oldengine.org/members/inzero/canalststation2010/index.html

And also a whole lot of Canandaigua 2008 pix:
http://www.oldengine.org/members/inzero/canandaiguashow2008/index.html
(ok, I'm a little behind on my uploading efforts)

-Rick I.