[SEL] Tangye Register and Web Page

Kerry ozengine at optusnet.com.au
Mon Dec 12 21:56:34 PST 2011

G'Day All

Probably not many on this list has a English built Tangye engine but
there are a good number surviving in Australia and other Commonwealth
counties, to help owners determine the date of there engines a bit
better as records are confusing and lacking most data,  I have started a
Tangye register and to give some credit to the register I have developed
the start of a Tangye Engine web site which will be developed as data
and time is achieved.
  http://www.oldengine.org/members/kmorris/Webpages/Tangyeweb.html

Any help or information on Tangye equipment  or improvement to the web
page gladly received
Thanks to Jim Dunmyer for hosting the web page.

Kerry Morris
Lithgow NSW OZ