[SEL] Long neck fuel & oil funnel

cgandree at mchsi.com cgandree at mchsi.com
Sun Dec 4 05:47:29 PST 2011

All,
Many years ago I got a really nice long necked ridge curved plastic funnel which worked very well when trying to put fuel in those hard to reach gas tanks directly under the water hoppers on our engines. It was especially nice as I could wedge it tightly into the gas tank filler opening up against the water hopper preventing it from moving while pouring in the fuel.  Regretfully with age the long curved neck broke off so now its almost useles for it orginal purpose. The only brand name is embosed at the top of the funnel (Hollywood Accessories)and is heavy duty blue plastic.  I have searched internet wide looking for a replacement with no luck. As anybody seen or know of a source?
Thank you in advance,
Curt Andree