[SEL] Bush Tucker for the 2013 Oz National?

SKIP CLEVELAND skipcleveland at cfl.rr.com
Sat Dec 3 09:26:41 PST 2011

My Dutch father-in-law "worked" for Mitsubishi as a prisoner of war. He made it through but never talked much about the ordeal.
I would like to ask him about the brown rice but he died at the age of 85. His eyes were kinda bad in later years because he was one
of the few that
survived the battle of the Java sea, floating in the oil saturated water apparently caused this problem.
We drove his Mitsubishi Gallant all around Holland and Germany in 1984. Nice car.

Skip

Subject: Re: [SEL] Bush Tucker for the 2013 Oz National?