[SEL] OT - Custom headers leaking

Best, George George_Best at adp.com
Thu Aug 25 07:35:45 PDT 2011

Sorry, but for fun or racing I'm 100% FORD!

However, I do support all three of the Detroit companies.
I've got a Dodge Ram pickup, Chevy HHR for a commuter, Mercury Montego, and of course the Falcon for fun ;-)

I think the Australian Fords look a lot better than the Holdens.  The older Holdens are butt ugly, but must admit the newer ones look better.