[SEL] OT - Thin wall socket

jlb94 at juno.com jlb94 at juno.com
Wed Aug 24 07:31:32 PDT 2011

Hi George,
I don't have a lathe but I've ground them down with a 4½" grinder before.  Keep it cool !!!

Joe "Pip" Betz said that.
jlb94 at juno.com - - - www.oldengine.org/members/betz
 ,-._,-.      http://community.webshots.com/user/pipbetz
 \/)"(\/       Keep Pennsylvania Beautiful -
(_0_)        Ban large pumpkin colored "buckle-up" signs.