[SEL] Baraboo Show

cgandree at mchsi.com cgandree at mchsi.com
Mon Aug 22 05:26:07 PDT 2011

Would like to thank all my American and International Friends for making the Baraboo Show top notch!  Hopefully you all had as good a time as Becky and I did and looking forward to it again next year. Becky said it had been many years since she had a large group of friends sing happy birthday to her and that ment something very special to her. THANK YOU FOR MAKING HER DAY!  Regretfully due to my work schedule can not attend Portland this year. Have a safe trip and good time.
Best Regards.
Curt & Becky