[SEL] Good or Bad Royster ?

Jerry Evans jerrye at databak.co.za
Wed Aug 17 12:13:01 PDT 2011

At 06:00 PM 17/08/2011, you wrote:
>Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 21:02:16 -0400
>From: "Mike Royster" <mr at carolina.rr.com>
>Subject: Re: [SEL] SEL Digest, Vol 89, Issue 10
>
>OUCH!  That hurts coming from you Jerry!  According to the calendar I was
>supposed to be the good Royster at Portland, Steve was the good Royster at
>Coolspring!
>MR

Hi Mike/Steve,
         Darn, now I'm also confused. Which one of you is the "Good
Royster". I did not realise that you "took turns".

         I used to have a cat (or maybe it was my ex wife - I can't quite
remember right now) whose mood changed with the phases of the moon - is
that how you guys do things ??????

         I seem to remember that my ex wife's mood changed once a month and
not necessarily with the moon phases so it must have been the cat !!

Jerry.
P.S. You are both great guys - I love you both !!
P.P.S. There !! Am I forgiven now???