[SEL] Looking for an engine-music video

Best, George (DS) George_Best at adp.com
Mon Aug 8 07:33:36 PDT 2011

FIVE bucks!?

Someone is ripping you off if you're charged $5 a shell.

Never figured the cost on mine, but I'm sure it was well under an $1 a shell.
Empty 12 gauge casings shouldn't cost you anything as your hunting or shooting friends can supply them for nothing.
Basically, the primer and the powder are your only cost.
I admit I haven't had to buy primers or powder for many years, but would still think it shouldn't cost much to reload starting shells.

I've had a Field Marshall for over 15 years, and reload starting shells work fine.