[SEL] portable hornsby

Russell russell at ncable.com.au
Fri Aug 5 04:51:54 PDT 2011

G'day all, I posted some pic's of my 3.5hp portable Hornsby a little while back, well I have the hubs for the wheel fitted, cooling tower shower cast and fitted, fuel system all done, adjustments to the sprayer, oiler wicks in the oil wells,  ...... so the plan is to try and start it on Sunday! Well my good friend Greg and I just could not help ourselves. Hat to put some heat onto it today between work shifts. Let me just say she is a bloody ripper. Started real easy. Made a slight adjustment to the exhaust timing and away it went real nice.  YeeeeHAAArrrrr ! We only had a short time to play. Looking forward to Sunday afternoon, will fill the water tank and give it a real good run. I will try my hand at vidoeing it and putting it on you tube?
Russell