[SEL] USA Storms

ben hall kd5byb at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 07:30:25 PDT 2011

Morning all,

Greetings from north Alabama.  Northern AL got hammered.  One tornado
went about 2 tenths mile south of our house. I watched it pass by. No
damage to our house, but many not far away are gone.  Our little
grocery store is gone as is our pharmacy and gas station.  9 dead so
far.  All Northern Alabama is without power.  Writing this from a
McDonalds in Southern Tennessee.

Thanks much all,
ben